Magic Tetris Ride Magic Tetris Ride

Pretty Good for a First Flash

Good Job with this!
The only thing that bothered me about it was some of the scenes were dragged on a little bit.
Whatever though, it was still funny.
4/5
Clayton

38 1/2 Ways to Kill a... 38 1/2 Ways to Kill a...

Maybe.... Just Maybe....

You DESPERATELY need sound, man.

Earthbound: Black Market Earthbound: Black Market

Pretty damn decent

Great Job,
This will definately pass judgement,
and probably get a portal award of some sort.

Have fun basking in your glory,

Noisewater's Monster Noisewater's Monster

I wanted to keep on it Newgrounds

So I voted 5!
Good Job with this.
Did you intentionally make the filesize 666kb?

SeanSullivan responds:

Not really... if I knew that, I would of put a secret satan button... Thanks for the 5...

Ingus: Episode 8 Ingus: Episode 8

I liked it!

Great Job with this!
Nothing really to say except you did a great job with all of it!
Everything was great!

Embryonic Adventures Embryonic Adventures

Thought-Inducing

There is a lot of thought-inducing and inspiring messages that can be found inside this animation - if you dig deep.
One of the main themes I found, was that every single individual in this world is thrown in to the same earth. We all get a life and we all get to decide what we do with it; the world being the refrigerator in your animation. Each individual is unique; be it that they are good, bad, or unsure. In your animation, you clearly illustrate that no matter WHAT we do with our lives, we all die at some point.

This was just my interpretation, but I would like to hear what you actually meant it to mean.

You did a great job with this animation, and you had a great concept.
Good job!
5/5

Borogrove responds:

I actually thought the message in the movie was quite straight forward, but hey, if you can dig deeper then I did then why not? You're interpretation is as good as mine or anyone else's. I don't spend much time interpreting my own movies, to be honest.

Thanks for your kind review!

Tiki Tribal Dance Tiki Tribal Dance

Pretty Good

The whole concept was kind of weird, but it was so funny!

:: Once You Go Black :: :: Once You Go Black ::

I actually really liked this one!

Hey, I LOVE this series. Especially this one, it had a funny dialogue, and funny jokes. The only problem with this one is it IS a little racist, so watch out for that.
Otherwise, great job. Keep at it.
5/5

Officer Dumpling 2 Officer Dumpling 2

Funny enough

Hey, great job on this... The idea was pretty funny, and the sound was not that bad. Just work a little bit on your voice acting and your flashs will be perfect.
4/5

The Digital Competition The Digital Competition

VERY good

Wow, I can see GREAT things in your flash future.
It IS a little long to be a commercial that will air on TV, but it still pretty damn good.
GREAT graphics too, you obviously worked VERY hard.
5/5 from me.